Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Still Love You

Hi!
What is wrong with you? You are mad at me?
I know, I know, I haven't been around but I am here now.
Listen, it is not you....it is me, I have been busy so many things going on around here.
You don't believe me? We have been moving, dealing with landlord drama, I have three kids, two of which I am teaching at home until we move into our new place. I am adjusting to E's new work schedule, I have stuff, I just can't come visit every day!

Take it easy, I still love you. I haven't been writing on my other site either.
I am back now, there is no reason to give me the cold shoulder.
You know you love me.

Come on now, lay down here and let me stroke your hair until you fall asleep just like you like. I know you will be back tomorrow.
Don't worry so will I.

1 comment:

  1. I so understand the busy part. I mean, really, both my kids are sick right now, as am I, and I have work drama instead of landlord drama, but I'm sure they both induce the same terrible migraines. Sometimes I wish life would slow down JUST A LITTLE BIT.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me