Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Time

I never dread the end of school. I love my kids and it isn't until week 3 of summer vacation that I get exasperated by the lack of being able to occupy their days what with the 349,347 toys and games they have.
I love summer and not being rushed or have the whole day to explore with each other.

This summer is a little different as R & L will be going to camp M-F from 9-3 while I work and L is at my sister's house. I know they will love camp with their friends and when it is over we will have a few weeks to go to the beach, amusement parks and other fun day trips before football practice for L begins.

I am excited about this coming summer and what we will do. I am still loving my job (I just got a raise!) and my flexible schedule. In the fall things will be a little different as I will have more responsibility around the house because E is going to be getting his masters degree at night. Change is good, right? These past two years have been all about change and I think it has made me a better person.

I know this summer will be great for all of us.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Your summer plans sounds good, a little bit of lazing around and a little bit of work, makes things more interesting and fends of boredom.

    Summer's over in our part of the world, so enjoy a little extra for those of us who are back to the grind.

    I'm a relatively new visitor here, as well as, to motherhood and the blogging world, so please stop by and give me a few tips at www.morethanjustmummy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me