Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What I Have Been Up To

Things I did do this past week:
-Christmas-ed it up with family
-had my hair cut shorter than it is has been since I was maybe 3 years old (pics to come soon -eeek)
-also had to dye my hair darker for the time being until the damage I did with the stupid "semi" permanent, natural hair dye comes out. I keep not recognizing myself in the mirror, it is weird.
-looked at places to live in NJ which was so depressing I cannot tell you. Trying to find a OKAY place to live with 3 bedrooms under $1800 a month? Impossible.
-cried because we are going to have to live in a crappy old place
-yelled at E when the baby fell down a flight of stairs on Christmas Eve when E was supposed to be watching him
-made homemade cinnamon rolls and peanut butter cups

Things I did not do this past week:-eat too much
-drink too much (I should have-hindsight)
-yell too much (except for the baby down the stairs incident, an image I will never forget)
-sleep enough
-laundry and now I am paying for it
-used twitter
-internet usage as a whole was way down which is liberating in a way and made me miss it in another way
-drink enough coffee

I can't wait for 2009 to be over and I will have a vlog about this craptastic year and what I hope 2010 brings, tomorrow!







post signature

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:17 AM

    I didn't drink enough coffee either. Shame on us!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me