Monday, January 25, 2010

Back Together, Again

I can't live without E anymore. I have turned in three weeks what took six months to torn into last year. Someone I don't recognize, someone who I do not want to be.
I lash out at my children, the stress of being a single parent to three for days and nights on end are weighing on me. I think of doing for my children as a burden not my job and the boredom of being stuck in the house for days and days is terrible. Even baby K is bored. I am quick tempered and it even scares me.

So, we are taking up an offer to stay at a relative's home in NJ while we save a bit and take some time to find a place to live. It is not ideal for anyone and I will have to home school the kids while we are there, but at least we can be together.
E being away isn't just tough on me, I know the kids take it hard too. The money and the commute of 4+ hours every week each way is too much for E also.

In just a couple of days we will pack up what we need for now and move in with family and reconnect with each other. I will be able to appreciate my job as a mother again.
They deserve that and so do I.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Staying with relatives may prove more helpful than you think! I'm wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. My hubs works on Ice roads and Oil rigs so I am single mom for weeks at the time. Sometimes we don't see him for 2 months. It took me some time to get used to get and get into grove of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How miserable! I'm glad you'll be together again, even if it's still not the ideal situation. At least it's only temporary, right?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me