Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It Is Like Wiping With Cotton Balls

I try to be as environmentally friendly as I can. We recycle, buy environmentally friendly cleaners, buy local and organic when possible (so much harder to do in NH)and use compact fluorescent light bulbs.
I may be green but my heiney is not.

I have tried to use "green" or recycled toilet paper in the past, but I just can't do it anymore. It is hard, thin and the opposite of absorbent. Think public restroom toilet paper or doctors office tissues.
Not conducive to gastrointestinal infections or your period.

Anything that is going to lead to a red, swollen anus I am not into.
Poor E.

So, I switch back to my regular TP, Quilted Northern with its light, billowy texture and the absorbency of a thousand Sham Wows. Not too linty and not too thin, it is the toilet paper of the gods.

Of course the label on the front of the package that says "septic safe" is really what sold me, I have never had septic before and the thought of our backyard overflowing with shit- literally, makes me want to run back to NJ.
In heels.


I can try to be more Earth friendly out of the bathroom, but when it comes to my ass, we need some comfort in the form of a soft quilted bath tissue.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me