Monday, November 07, 2005

Reason #14

Reason #14 why I miss my husband:
I don't make coffee well at all. E makes it when he is home because he is up first. When he is gone I make it every day for myself because I still need it, but it is terrible. It is either too strong or too weak. I just can't get it right no matter how hard I try.

I guess my afternoon will be spent at Starbucks again.
At least they get it right.


And why doesn't starbucks have a drive thru? That would make my life complete. None of the Dunkin Donuts around here have drive thrus either. At home you can spit and it would land on a DD drive thru. Who wants to take two kdis out of their car seats, wait for coffee and put them all back in, I am too lazy for that.
I am too lazy because I haven't had my coffee.
A vicious circle, I tell ya.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:35 AM

    Starbucks does have drive thru's, all of the 6 in my new city and my old of Clovis/Fresno CA has them. Girl you need to move to a new city!! I don't get out at starbucks unless I'm buying beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:24 PM

    Our brand new right near our house Starbucks has a drive thru.

    That has proven to be especially useful since my biggest craving this pregnancy has been for Starbucks. I never drink the stuff normally, but I have taken to letting my daily allowance of caffine come in the form of a mocha frappacino. :::drool:::

    A close Starbucks with a drive thru has proven to be my downfall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me