Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Under Eye Concealer Needed

I know I owe you a birth story but to be honest, I am too tired to write anything these days. Exhausted to be exact. I don't remember being this tired with the twins, but I am five years older. Older may be wiser but also does not bounce back so easily. Gone are the days where I could stay out all night clubbing in NYC and go right from the club to work.

R & L are adjusting fine but we will see when my mother in law leaves, because she is giving them a lot of attention that I don't have to give. Speaking of my mother in law, I am going to write something I never thought I would write: I will miss her when she leaves on Thursday. She has been a huge help.

Other then that, I am just feeding a kid every second of my life and crying over everything and anything. The hormones have officially plunged and being so tired does not help.
Bottom line?
I need a wet nurse.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww I'm sorry you are having a rough time. My LC told me... "Only do as much as you can. Don't worry about doing more. If their basic needs are met, you have done your job. Everything else is icing on the cake."

    Get take out... stay in jammies... put on Noggin... do what you need to to make it through this rough beginning time.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:57 AM

    Hang in there. They'll all be grown before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as you know...this too shall pass...this is the hard part. You can do it. shoot, you did twins!!! Hang in there Tuesday Girl...little guy will find sleep and so will you.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Tuesday!! I wish I could call you so you can vent to me. We are here and please stay in your jammies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there! You've won the necklaces on shopalicious, hope it perks up your day! Congrats on the little one too! Drop me line at shopaliciousgirl at gmail dot com to claim your prize!
    best, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me