Friday, August 13, 2004

Time,Time,Time see What You've Done to Him

I am completely out of the loop. Since when did Carson Daly retire from TRL?

Oh Governor McGreevey, you silly little imp, your life is playing out like a bad Turkish prison movie. Funny stuff. Hey, Thanks for fixing the DMV lines. Now go make babies with the head of homeland security.

We still are not adjusted to our new house. Lots of stuff to fix and I still can't sleep here well. Tylenol PM is still in the routine. The babies aren't sleeping well here either and who can blame them. A very strange place, much bigger then where they were used to. I hope they get back to their routines soon.
Unpacking is the worst. I hate it. I just want it all put away but I don't want to have to do it.

Today is Friday the 13th. Whoooooooooo. I am not very superstitious about things like that. I have never had any reason to be I guess. Do you guys throw salt over your shoulder, go around ladders or avoid black cats?



2 comments:

  1. I usually throw a black cat over my shoulder, past a ladder, and into a vat of salt and broken mirrors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me