Thursday, August 26, 2004

Victoria's is Still Tops With Me

I got my sandals from Vicki's the other day. Ladies run don't walk to order these, they are like walking on clouds. I am in love. Now they are $5.99. How can you beat this shit?! You can't my friend.

My new Prada sunglasses have broken. What the fuck Prada? Why are you cracking on my ass? Now I am awaiting new replacement pair and I am sunglasses-less. It is summer. You can't go out & about without shades. Plus how will I hide the disappointment in my eyes before, during and after the wedding? I will be throwing out evil, stink and crook eyes all around and I would like to disguise such things.

I will be back with reports from hell, I mean the wedding. Pray for my ass.

2 comments:

  1. Your right- Prada should not break! Good Luck at our wedding- have a drink (or a few) for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking Prada. Hmph.

    (says she who buys her sunglasses at the "Dollar Tree")

    Make sure to take a note pad with you to the wedding. You'll need to jot down the "happenings", as I'm sure your level of intoxication will not allow for clear recollection.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me