Friday, August 26, 2005

Looong Weekend

E went away camping this weekend, actually he left yesterday. Sooo, that leaves me and the two kids, two cats and a dog for three and a half days. Nothing new, but hard, really hard.
Already I forgot to take out the garbage last night, so now we will be overflowing by next Friday.

E decided to take another job offer that he received. That is big news around here. I think it will be good for him, but it comes with a huge fault.
He will have to go away to training for 3 weeks. I would have to be alone here for three weeks. Did I mention I have 2.5 year old twins?
Did I also mention I live 90 miles from all of my family and friends?

Besides the hard work all by myself and the less sleep I will get and that I would be the sole head of the household, I will just miss E so much. I can cry just thinking about it.
He is my life, my love my everything and I am totally in love with him, for me not to see him every day is tough.
Just these next three days suck.

I tell ya, it is hard to be a wife and Mom.
Someone should have told how hard it really is.


So. Who wants to visit NJ for three weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me