Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tiny Update

We came hoem from the beach on Saturday and did a ton of laundry and took well needed naps. Sunday a bad storm flew in and knocked out our cable internet connection. It wasn't until about an hour ago we got it back. This cable company is terrible and their awful customer service is as bad as Directv. Just lie after lie about who was coming to fix it, when, and how.
I have so much to catch up on. Oh and a 700 article to write for a NJ magazine about how to make friends when you move to a new area.
Ha! Me!? I have zero friends here after 4 years, but don't tell them that!

Currently I ambaking chocolate chip cookies with my kids just because I feel like eating cookie dough. How do you like that one?

5 comments:

  1. Well, um, I buy the pull apart cookie dough at the grocery store, but somehow never get around to actually baking the cookies. LOL

    Good luck with the article. And don't get me started on cable and satellite TV companies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll refrain from making any off-color comments about the cookie dough, though I could think of some creative uses for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure the definition of "pure evil" includes some kind of reference to cable companies.

    And making friends where you live? Why would anyone do that? Isn't that why we reach out to strangers on The Internets instead?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that the cable company pretty much sucks anywhere in the world.

    I agree with delton, real life friends are overrated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alisonb, I have done that before!
    UR, you are sick, and I love it.
    delton, and they wonder why I don't have their TV service!?
    B, cable is the same everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me