Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year/New Me

I am happy 2007 is over it wasn't that great anyway!
yes, we made a human being that is still cooking away but besides that? Nothing that terrific happened.

Here is to hoping that in 2008:

-I deliver a healthy baby. (being one of those women who simply wince at the labor pains, get to the hospital and deliver within 30 minutes would be a huge bonus!)

-E gets a new job that he loves. Minus the bitchy, jealous boss and more money would be terrific.

-I wean myself off all of my asthma and allergy medications.

-I have enough money to bring the kids to my homeopath so they can get the right detox for all the stupid, ridiculous, money making vaccines the state of NJ say they need, but I don't want to give them, to start kindergarten.

-That I make at least one friend in this stupid town.

-That my kids transition well to a new baby being in our home.

-That I eat healthier and go to the gym more.

-That you guys are still around to hear what stupid things I have to say about my life on a daily basis! I hope you guys all have a great 2008.

7 comments:

  1. I hope all your wishes come true! My big hope is that we move, but it's a double-edged sword. Moving is a pain, but I have finally made a few friends in our area and it will be hard to leave them and start all over again in a new place. I hope you find a friend in your town, too. It sounds so silly, but it is really important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:17 AM

    I wish you a wonderful 2008! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAppy New Year Girl!!

    I pray that you get everything you want this year...including the slight wincing and delivery of a baby in 30 minutes. I hate to tell you this...but I am sorta one of those women. I deliver very VERY fast. But I DO feel the pain!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Here's to a MUCH better 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:37 AM

    My New Year's post is titled New Year, Same Me. I guess it's fair to assume you are a bit more optimistic than I am. :)

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:51 PM

    Happy New Year!

    I second the healthy baby having in 2008. A painfree and quick labor would be nice too.

    Guess you are going first, so here's easy labor dust to you!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me