Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ill

Of course.
I had to go see my endocrinologist today for a routine visit and she was worried about how sick I seemed. She did an exam and said if I can't breathe, which I cannot the baby can't either. Not a fun thought. So now I have to go on a steroid pack similar to a zpack and get healthy.
It is safe for the baby as safe as steroids can be but safer then not getting enough oxygen.

Right from there we took L to his pediatrician because he still has a fever. He has a respiratory infection also (yippee!) and needs his nebulizer and a z pack. I so hate giving him and I these medications but what choice do I have?
I just feel guilty and I hate that.

I hope I feel better tomorrow to give you a proper post!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that sucks, I hope you are both feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better soon. It's such a bad time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...feel better Tuesday Girl....and ya, the nebulizer and all that crap stinks, but it's all for the good...and ZPacs seem to knock whatever it is right out!

    Tea and toast and lots of rest...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me