Monday, December 01, 2008

Long December

Why hello there.
How was your thanksgiving? Are you full of turkey?
I am not and I wish I had a leftover sandwich right now.

My mother in law's turkey was dry and stove top was the stuffing of choice. In my opinion Thanksgiving is the one day you have to take it up a notch and stove top was a disappointment.
I will live because Christmas is at our house and I will be cooking a turkey instead of my usual roast beef. Suckas.
It will be my last hosting of a holiday since I will now reside 4.5 hours from all of my family.

I was thrilled to have E home for more then 2.5 days. I had so many things on my to do list and I got most of them done, including a failed attempt at alone time at Barnes & Noble and a wasted trip to Target on black Friday.
More on that later.

The one thing I wanted to do that I did not get to was make a vlog. I am going to show you one of the most personal spaces in anyone's house- my bedside table. I have something very disturbing in my bed side table that I bet nobody else has and I want you to see it.
If you can guess what is in there, you will win my adoration, my disgust fro having such a strange mind and a gift from my house to yours.
Lucky for you the gift will NOT be from my bedside table.

10 comments:

  1. I can't think of anything disgusting that would be on the bedside table (on purpose and not accidentally). Hmmmmmm....gosh this is hard, well, I give it a shot...
    Blood?
    Poo?
    Snot?
    Those are my best guesses. And if I'm right w/any of those, that is gross!
    Sincerely,
    MG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say on, IN my bedside table.
    I do not ever keep bodily fluids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing some sort of Buddah statue? Now you've got me wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  4. dirty underwear?

    That's all I have for a guess.

    Hopefully your family will come to your home to visit for the holidays. Sometimes you have to bitch and scream to get them there, but dammit, if that's what it takes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh, well that's completely different!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated thanksgiving!
    what is in your table?
    a wad of gum??
    retainers from when you were a kid?

    Barnes and Noble is my escape of choice too when I can get away alone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. UGH I wasted time at Target on Black Friday, too. The "deals" totally sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you sell it like that, I can't even fathom what you might have on your bedside table!

    I'm with you, though. Stovetop is every day type stuffing. Holidays earn the fancy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all know what's in your bedside table - It a hat!!

    http://www.shinyshiny.tv/2006/07/the_cone_not_fo.html

    I knew you couldn't resist. It's a party hat and a toy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hhhmmmm....well, it's kind of hard to disgust me, but I'm going to say....a used tampon. There...am I right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me