Wednesday, May 19, 2004

TV

Ohhhh I LOVE TV. Always have. I have a huge guilty pleasure show list: I love Lucy, almost ALL reality TV, old reruns of unsolved mysteries, frontier Life, curb your enthusiasm, sopranos and Roseanne to name a few. Why is reality TV so good? You could just hook a camera up to any random family's house & I would watch all day. I am so fascinated by human behavior, like why people eat certain combinations of foods, why they will get up & start their day without brushing their teeth first and why god why, are you still wearing that banana clip in the year 2004?! Twelve years ago you should have thrown that thing out and that is a generous time frame. Give me a show with a small statured man looking for love? I am there, a family down on their luck needing a home makeover? Done. 18 kids who had 15 minutes of fame, competing on a challenge show looking to make a buck so they don't have to face the reality that they are now in their 30's and STILL don't have a job? Please, I live on that stuff.
Maybe I missed my calling, I should have been a TV producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me