Monday, May 09, 2005

I had a great Mother's Day. It was a nice day out the babies had fun with all of their cousins. All in all a great day.
Now back to the grind of a boring old week.

I am in need of a spring cleaning. I have to clean out all the cabinets in the mud room and organize my desk, it looks like a bomb went off. I have to start packing up some of my winter clothes to make room for my summer clothes, what a pain in the neck that is.
Then it is on to the outside of our house. For some reason the previous owners tore up all of the shrubs around the house, so we have a lot of planting to do. It looks so boring & plain right now. I need a landscapers touch, but do not have the budget for that right now. I will have to do it on my own, I hope I don't screw it up.

Did you hear about Bennifer II? That is a good move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me