Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Need A Drink

Today was toddler bed day.
Today was a bad day.

First we went to three store before I could find toddler beds, then they had to be assembled. Poor E. I was on toddler distraction mode while E put them together and took apart one crib.
My daughter who loved the bed at first, in theory then had a twenty minute fit complete with kicking, screaming and holding her breath.

E sat with them until they fell asleep, which took an hour and a half.
Now I have to pray they stay in their beds through the night.

Lord help us all.

1 comment:

  1. um, yeah, we mentioned the 5 point restraints, yes?

    how about leaving dingdongs *in* their new beds and then saying the new beds must be magic?

    i'm all about magic as an answer....

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me