Monday, September 26, 2005

What Happened?

Is it me or is Brooke Shields getting uglier? I guess she had work done and it went wrong, because she almost looks like a different person.
Very strange.
Before and after.

Really I cannot think of one person who after having more then one cosmetic surgery done, looks better. They usually look a lot worse. Like Kathy Griffin, Nicolette Sheridan, Lil Kim and Tara Reid.
It makes me not want to get so much as a facial peel.

*************************************************************

Thanks to everyone for the great nap advice. I am trying some new things and hopefully one of them will work for us.

My advice to anyone who has a new baby will be, keep them in their cribs as long as you can, it is much easier!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:53 AM

    keops20@hotmail.com
    comunicate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:13 AM

    I think she's just getting older. She had a baby later in life and I think that can wreck havoc on the old bod - aging wise. I noticed lately she looks older myself.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me