Thursday, September 22, 2005

Wood

Five years ago today I was pacing around my Mother's house, I couldn't eat, I hadn't slept and I was so nervous. I was about to do the most important thing of my life, I was about to marry E.

Five years ago I married my best friend, the man I had been with since I was just a girl, I was only 22 when we started dating. It sounds strange, but after about a month, I knew I would be spending my life with him.

We have had more hard times then I thought we would and we had great times I never dreamed of. We had babies together and moved away from all of our family and friends and did it all on our own. All of it and we are stronger for it.
I am really proud of that.
I am really proud of us.

So to my wonderful, supportive, loving, hard working husband, I love you and I know we have many more great years in the future.
Thank you for who you are, thank you for loving me, thank you for what you give to our family and thank you for making me a better person.

I knew your hands would be the ones holding my babies and I was right. Your strong, sweet, loving hands not only hold my babies, they hold my life and for that, I am eternally grateful.

1 comment:

Talk to me