Friday, September 16, 2005

So I saved $40

I was reading Amanda's blog about her find of the perfect maternity pants and how she is searching for some maternity underwear.

it made me think back to when I was pregnant. I never bought maternity underwear. I bought L & XL gap ones on sale for $1.99 and used those, when they didn't fit over my tummy, they were then deemed low riders and I would wear them under my belly. Weren't they ugly looking you may ask, and the answer is, I am sure they were but what do I care at that point I hadn't seen my feet in three months and needed help off the toilet on occasion.
Proper fiting underwear wasn't my first priority.

I still have them stuffed in the back of my drawer and are occasionally used for when I am out of regular period underwear. Is this TMI?
Anyway I wonder if I am strange for not buying maternity underwear, at least a three pack or something.

Women will appreciate this, also I never purchased or read What to Expect When You are Expecting.
I can hear the gasps from here! '
How rebel of me.

3 comments:

  1. I had the book, only because I had nobody around to tell me what I needed to know- which was everything!

    No maternity panties here either, I had just lost a bunch of weight before pregnancy and still had some fat clothes on hand I guess.

    I bought one maternity outfit, yes ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have my fat underwear too, but I wanted something that would go over the belly for when I was really big. I am not a big fan below the belly stuff.

    I have that book because I got it as a shower gift with the first. I have no clue where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not a bad book but it jsut seems like everyone has it and swears by it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me