Thursday, December 08, 2005

Cards

My Christmas cards all went out yesterday. I am sure I will have a few straggler that I forgot to send, but I ordered extras just for that purpose.
I should have dressed the kids up like Mary & Joseph for the card, I think that would have been great. Maybe I will have another baby next year that that baby will make a nice Jesus.

Baby B is doing fabulous at peeing on the potty. She won't poop though, but that is ok. She wakes up mostly dry in the morning and although I do keep pullups on her, she has had no accidents. Well except that she has peed on her onesie undershirt a couple of times. That is to be expected though. That girl sure loves to flush the potty. And really who doesn't? It is very rewarding to see it go away and new water come on in.
It is the little things in life, my friends, the little things.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:15 AM

    I saw an adorable card one year with a family that had two daughters and a dog. They dressed the girls up as elves and the dog as a reindeer.
    I can't wait to have kids so I can subject them to this kind of holiday humiliation.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me