Friday, December 16, 2005

Is It Really Almost Christmas!?

I can't believe how fast December is going, it seems like it was just Thanksgiving.
Today the kids have gym class then I have to run around a bit to get some last minute gifts for E's parents since we have to mail them out tomorrow. After that I just have a couple more gifts to buy. Thank goodness. I have to wrap them all still, but I really love doing that.
That is the fun stuff.

Wendsday out with my girl friends was so much fun, we ate, we went to Canal Street for some shopping and then came home & shopped a little more. That is always fun.
I haven't baked any Christmas cookies yet, so I plan to do that next week, I think the kids will love to decorate them and eat them since things like cookies are a big treat here.

I hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me