Friday, July 21, 2006

TGIF

Thanks guys, I went to AC Moore and found lots of stuff to do with the kids, they love arts & crafts AND I found the old fashioned photo albums for stickerbooks.
That place is a lot of fun. Everyone in the world must be scrapbooking but me, they have a ton of stuff for them in every aisle. I would like to scrapbook, it seems like a great hobby but I wouldn't know where to begin and I don't know anyone that does it.
It brings us back to the no friends thing.

In other events, my kids really crack me up. Yesterday my son grabs his crotch and says "this is my penis!"
My daughter says "And I have a bagina!", my son agrees with her and then they tell me, I have a bagina and dad has a penis because he is a boy.
They are accurate, and for that I am thankful, but I wish this conversation didn't take place in a store.
With people.
That heard the whole thing.
Sigh.
Hey, the conversation amused me and since my kids are my only friends and I am with them 24/7, I may as well laugh with them.

4 comments:

  1. I love those heart-to-heart talks with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, facts are facts! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. my daughter (when she was 3) did something similar to that....IN CHURCH. out of nowhere she announced loudly, "hey daddy, i have a baginet?" luckily we were in the back, but 2-3 rows ahead got a good chuckle. So much for the rewards of being biologically correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:23 AM

    I have been scrapbooking for years and love it. It is actually a hobby that you should take up since you don't have many friends yet. You can easily get absorbed in it and not realize how quickly the time has passed. Antoher idea: if you go to a Creative Memories party (kind of like a pampered chef...but for scrapbooking) you might even meet some friends in your area and you'll learn how to get started. Just do a quick Creative Memories search on the web. But as a suggestion if you do try creative memories, just use it to get started and then go to AC Moore or a specialty scrapbooking store. Thier products are alot better!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me