Thursday, November 16, 2006

O's list

I am with the majority of you and take the free shit from O, sick as a dog or not.
Whatever you think of the big O, she is giving away diamond watches, cashmere robes and video camcorders and shit. This isn't some rinky dink gift basket from Hickory Farms.
This is big time.

I would take the good stuff from Hitler if he was giving it away.
Ok, maybe not Hitler. We are talking about the best hot chocolate in all of the land and if you haven't had it before, it is worth booking a trip to NYC for it. At least order some for yourself and for me. Jeesh.

Perhaps this says something about my character, about my person. Perhaps it says I am greedy.
It would be right.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:42 AM

    Yeah, I'm pretty indifferent about Oprah, but seriously, sign me up for the free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:03 AM

    If a billionaire wants to give me free stuff, you bet your ass I'm taking it...

    ...all the way to the pawn shop. Ka ching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:11 PM

    I love Oprah I don't care!! I WaNT to get free shit too! Everyone likes free gifts..spread the karma I SAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'll take free stuff...or money, money is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly how much free shit are we talking about? I'd hate to be responsible for paying taxes on the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a fan of the big O, but if she wanted to give me something I would surely say, "thanks"!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me