Monday, September 27, 2004

Weekend

We had a nice weekend around these parts. Saturday my sister in law came over to babysat so we could go out to dinner for our anniversary. We went to a great restaurant in Philadelphia that is now my new favorite restaurant, even though they didn't know how to make a flirtini. I had the best lobster bisque and the best filet mignon I have ever had. It was delicious and I can't wait to go back there. I also shopped the fall sale at banana republic while we were waiting for our reservation time. They had some good stuff.
Philadelphia is a strange city, it is hard for me to even considerate a city because I am a NYC girl. Philly is just not the same. I remember when I went to Columbus Ohio for my college orientation, the taxi driver said something about the city and I was like "this is not a city." Not that the great people of Ohio were very welcoming to a NJ girl, but that is another story for another day.

Yesterday my sister & brother & other sister came over as well as my step mother and her mother. We had a nice day & I got to show them around the new house. They are welcome any time especially considering the babies slept until 7am, late around this house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me