Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Great Weekend

We had a great weekend! I survived a haunted prison, waaay too many flirtinis, leaving the babies with a sitter and entertaining friends in my new house.

I love this fall weather, the air is so crisp here in NJ and it totally makes me in the "crafty" mood. I always get into crafts this time of year, I start knitting again and I bake & cook up a storm. I guess it is a nesting thing in cold weather.

I have to find some place to go for Christmas. This will be my first Christmas without my Dad and I don't think I can do it here. Too many memories.
I can't decide where to go though, we want to go somewhere as a family not too far away, for about 4 days. I guess we should go some place warm, I have never been anywhere but NJ on Christmas so that is a change!
Suggestions people?

3 comments:

  1. Come to Ohio. It's a great place to visit. And I make some fabulous wassail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we went to cancun about 5-6 years ago for Christmas, it was pretty cool, not very crowded, everything is still open, swimming on Christmas morning..it was weird, but cool in the same way

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me