Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Where is the Cheese?

I have this guilty pleasure. Celentano's eggplant Parmesan frozen dinner. I hadn't had one in ages, so knowing I was going to be eating alone this week I decided to purchase one for myself. First of all, it is smaller then it was. Second of all, there was no cheese. Not even a strip on top, nothing, no white stuff to be found anywhere. By definition doesn't "Parmesan" mean there is cheese somewhere? Talk about dissapointment.
Jesus! Way to ruin a perfectly good meal. I am just glad that fucker was on sale or Celentano would be hearing from my ass.
Actually I will still write to them to voice my displeasure. I couldn't even eat it.

I had to make frozen chicken fingers and eat them with my chick-fil-a BBQ sauce that I have stockpiled. It just wasn't the same.
I am leading a sad life.

1 comment:

  1. It is the best. I don't know where you are but there is one in Paramus Park mall.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me