Monday, April 11, 2005

Weekend

Thank you all for your birthday wishes, I had a very nice birthday and you guys made my day.
Friday we had a great dinner with E's friends. They were so nice they exceeded my expectations. They loved the dinenr too so it was a success!

E did a great job this birthday, he knew I wanted a new pocketbook because mine was old & too small for a Mom to have. He got a new one for me and a necklace. He also bought me new sneakers but they were a size too small so I have to return them.
My brothers party was fun on Saturday & my kids had a blast, they love playing with their cousins.

Yesterday we headed to the mall to meet Dora. Very cute, the kids were in awe. We met my Mom my sister & my nephew there & had lunch. All in all a very nice weekend. The weather was gorgeous here.
I hope you all had a great weekend too.

4 comments:

  1. My son is 10 years old and he will still sit and watch Dora if it's on TV. He rolls his eyes a lot but I know he still likes her.

    Of course he would totally deny this if asked in front of any of his friends. It starts so early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love LOVE your new necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't make it to the Dora thing, unfortunately. I wanted to go but Hub had other ideas. Men. Glad it was fun!

    I'm going to link to you - us Jersey girls gotta stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAR! I missed it! Happy birthday to you, Woman!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me