Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Observations

I have made some observations in the last few days that I would love to share:

peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are highly under rated

The past two times I have been in Target someone has been in front of me writing a check. I didn't know people still wrote checks in stores and secondly it was the 10 items are under lane, so, lets take out the old plastic and keep the line moving.

The man Sayid trapped thinking he was an other said he got on the island by a hot air balloon and the name he gave was the name of Dorothy's uncle in the wizard of oz. Strange or no?!

Are the pussycat dolls still around because I really hate them and their "music"

Is it me or are more ladies rocking the Bruce Lee haircut then ever before? I am not pro BL hair.

and lastly
I wish I could get a massage every day. I love a good massage and it just make you feel so much better about yourself and your dirty house.
Dontcha think?

6 comments:

  1. i would love a massage every day. if you find a place that gives them cheap enough, or can get us a discount for getting so many, let me know I will totally relocate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A massage.....I would settle for once a week....or once a month even...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love your observation list. I think I need to come up with one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *grilled* peanut butter and jelly sandwiches take it to a whole.other.level...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nita, please expand on this grilled PB&J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not catch that on Lost. Now I am more confused than ever. Damn show :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me