Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Spirits Are High

I am feeling much better about my "condition". I met with my doctor yesterday and he is terrific. Wise, confident, sweet and very intelligent doctor. He feels very confident that whatever the outcome, I will be back to my normal, healthy self in a matter of months.
I am so with him on that.
I feel great.

On other fronts, V- day was good, E bought me a beautiful pocketbook and scarf. He picked it out all by himself and that made it so much more special and sexy to me.
What a guy, and he is all mine ladies.
Driving into the city was terrible because traffic was horrendous. They also got record breaking snow on Sunday and NYC and snow don't mix very well, it is impossible to walk anywhere without stepping in snow constantly and it is even harder to find parking.
I even overheard something that was so funny, I submitted it to Overheard in NY, and they put it on there.
People, they really crack me up.

3 comments:

  1. That is a funny website. I am glad things are looking good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:23 PM

    I don't think it was a fluke that I found your blog today, as I so rarely am on the computer. I, too, just got my FNA biopsy results last Friday, and am in limbo again, while my doc says my results came back "suspicious". More tests, more biopsies...I'm glad you've found a good doc, it makes all the difference. Good luck with all that lies ahead. I'll keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:10 AM

    I just found you through another blogger...just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you..your fight, and your whole family....be brave....you are in many people's thoughts and prayers...

    Your blog is great!!! xo lyns

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me