Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Blue

I don't have much to say today. I could talk about how much I love my husband, or how when I can't remember things I ask my son and he will know. I could say how I can't sleep at night, my mind is just wandering, or how much the kids are looking forward to school.

The weather is dreary here today and, in normal fashion, my mood is following suit. I am bored, and restless.
The job I went to see about yesterday was offered to me, but at less pay then I want. I will go tonight to see about another job that is a possibility for me, if the pay is right.

Tomorrow we will leave for the beach for three days, a little break from reality. I will get to eat my favorite ice cream and sit on the beach and watch my kids play in the sand and beg me to catch sand crabs for them.
I will do it and love every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me