Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Just Another Day

Thank you for all your interview well wishes. The interview went OK, it was short and sweet. He seemed surprised I wanted to work part time instead of full time, but I did tell the girl who called about my resume that I was looking for the part time position that was open.
He also didn't seem like he had any sense of humor and that bothered me.
I mean, C'mon.

We will see where it goes if they want me back for another interview I will hear about it in a week or so.

It has finally snowed here and rained and iced and iced everything again and it should rain again and then snow before the day is through.
I can't complain though because everything is quiet outside and it is beautiful. Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:10 PM

    Glad the interview went well. I can't wait for the pictures of the snow! I love it outside right after the snow falls and it's all soft and fluffy looking. I wish it would snow more here so I could live it instead of having to live vicariously.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me