Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Limbo

I feel healthy, I am just in limbo sort of. This must be what it feels like to have ADD. I start things but cannot finish them. The smallest tasks seem like the hardest things to accomplish these days.
If I cook dinner one night a week it is a lot. The things like cooking, baking, organizing, talking to friends, that usually make me happy don't right now. I am restless and bored but don't want to do anything about it.

I am not sure what it is but I know I want to come out of this fog I am currently in and back into the land of the living.
At least my kids make me laugh:

L: mom does gay mean happy?
Me: yes it does
L: I am so gay today!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I love that!!

    Hang in there...aren't you almost done "baking"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I understand how you are feeling. I've felt like that alot, not really depressed but in some kind of down phase.

    That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me