Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Life Lesson Learned

It is no secret that my fie year old daughter acts and speaks like she is 15. This is information that I could have used but they left out of the parenting books. This also perplexes the men in this family who usually just shake their heads and go about their merry way because this behavior is one they have grown accustomed to. Yesterday my daughter was acting particularly bitchy to her twin brother. When she was finally done being rotten to him and left the room in a huff he just looked at me and said:

"Girls! They are all crazy."
I was just about to agree with him when he pointed his finger at me and said
"AND you are ONE OF THEM!"

Yes son, I am. I really am.

4 comments:

  1. I'd tell you it gets better, but it doesn't. My 14 yr. daughter thinks she's 25 and a full-grown adult. I'm not kidding when I say that last week she looked at me and said, "I'm 14, I should be able to come and go as I please!" I couldn't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:39 AM

    YOU ARE NOW THE ENEMY... OH NO!!
    ~DIANA @ STUCK...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny! I'm actually having a contest over at my blog about the funny things kids say. You should enter it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! One thing about having all boys, no drama!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me