Monday, May 12, 2008

Moms

I had a great mother's day. I had asked for breakfast in bed and homemade cards and that is just what I got. We spent the day around the house, just playing together. I realized that for the past five years I have celebrated mother's day as a mother, but I finally I am really celebrating with my whole family. My family is complete with the newest addition.

Although I am dealing with my sadness of putting that part of my life behind me, I am loving that I have my kids, my babies.
They complete me.
They made me a mom. That was the best part of yesterday.
The breakfast was just icing on the cake, the company was the real gift.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:41 AM

    Mine was spent at home, too! And I loved it more than going out!
    ~Diana

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me