Monday, June 06, 2005

AWOL

I won't have too much time to post this week because my in-laws are here. (#*^$!)
They decided to make a visit so they babies won't forget them.
Listen, if nothing else I will have great stories to share.

It is HOT here in NJ and I want you to remind me to never complain about the cold.
I made E take a swear/oath that the next house we buy will have a pool or we will build one asap.
I am about to start digging one here.

LOST fans here is something for you:

1. Go to the "official" Oceanic Airlines Website.
2. At the bottom, where it says "Travellers," enter Hurley's unlucky lottery numbers: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42.
3. Click the "Find" button..
Click on the row numbers on the flight's seating chart that match Hurley's numbers.

You will die!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are right, it is so bloody hot here in NJ! I can't take it! I miss the snow! (well not really, but you know what I mean.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:44 AM

    I'm a big LOST fan and checked out that website. Who every created the website was very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cool! Thanks! Love anything about Lost!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me