Sunday, June 12, 2005

Leaving On a Jet Plane

We are leaving today for hot sizzling Miami, although it cannot be any hotter then here. Wish us luck since the babies have not flown in about a year.
I am loaded up on dollar store goodies, including some for E.
My sister went for a sonogram on Thursday and they told her the baby was 9lbs 4 oz!!! She is only 37 weeks. Her first son was 9.9, but this is ridiculous.
Pray that the baby doesn't come until I get home on Friday, since I am the assistant coach. I really want to see this baby born and it would ruin my vacation if she can't hold that darn turkey sized kid in!

During my brief hiatus, talk amongst yourselves.
Possible subjects:

lunchboxes of the 80s
ways to get cat puke out of carpet
which bulk shopping club do you belong to
how to hold a 10 pound baby in for 6 days
and
the mullet: pros and cons

6 comments:

  1. We'll miss you! Have fun!

    PS - there are no "pros" to the mullet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I had a cool tin Snoopy lunch box. I loved that thing and wish I still had it.

    2. Resolve. I swear by that stuff.

    3. Sam's Club, but only because it's closer than Costco

    4. Clinch.

    5. Pros: making me laugh
    Cons: making me puke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- 9 lbs!

    1. Lunchboxes...I was always the lunchbag kind of gal.
    2. Don't have a cat.
    3. Costco.
    4. I wish we came with more arms than just two.
    5. Mullet: party in the back, business in the front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Hong Kong Phooey lunch box.
    2. burn house down
    3. Costco feeds my family
    4. NFI
    5. Pro: No chance of getting VD
    Con: No chance of getting VD

    ReplyDelete
  5. lunchboxes of the 80s
    ~mmm, hot lunch. all carbs and crisco...

    ways to get cat puke out of carpet
    ~throw the cat out a window

    which bulk shopping club do you belong to
    ~bloomingdales

    how to hold a 10 pound baby in for 6 days
    ~it involves a fence post
    and
    the mullet: pros and cons
    ~pro - no barretts
    ~con - you look like a butchy lesbian even if you're a man

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) lunchboxes of the 80s ~ I had a Donny & Marie lunch box, but I put a sticker of Marie's face and said it was actually Ponch (from CHiPs) so as to look *snort* "more cool"
    2) ways to get cat puke out of carpet ~ I have five cats (and a dog)...we're pulling out the carpet and putting in tile and hardwood flooring...enough said?
    3) which bulk shopping club do you belong to ~ Costco
    4) how to hold a 10 pound baby in for 6 days ~ GAH! I have no idea. Kegel exercises?!?!?
    5)the mullet: pros and cons ~ There are no pros, god no.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me