Monday, June 20, 2005

Mondays Stink

I am officially in the post vacation blues. I wish I was relaxing on the beach sipping yummy fruity frozen drinks. Instead I am facing a mountain of laundry and a dirty kitchen floor.

There is a new law I want to pass in this country, it is: all bathing suits must come with adjustable shoulder straps like a bra.
Why the fuck don't they? I can't take the straps falling down or, just not staying on properly at all. I have one Donna Karen bathing suit that has the adjustable straps that I may have to wear for the rest of my life.
The bummer is that it is red and I am not really a red person.

Secondly, I noticed more and more people using grape jelly. I am a strawberry jelly fan and grew up in a strawberry jelly only household, so I am new to the grape thing.
I am liking the grape jelly though not as much as strawberry, and I hate marmalade.


Well, this was a boring post.

2 comments:

  1. Mondays suck, unless it's your birthday ... and yesterday was mine! :-)

    Okay, I only use grape jelly. When I eat jelly that is, and lately I haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathing suits with adjustable bra like straps. And they always said.. "Necessity is the mother of all inventions". Anybody listening?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me