Thursday, June 30, 2005

*&@#$

I made a nice dinner last night and the whole family enjoyed it. About an hour after I ate, I felt really full, uncomfortably full.
It got worse, and worse.

At 9:30pm I decided I had to take one for the team and make myself throw up. I really dreaded it and tried other things first but it was my last resort. I sat down in front of my lovely new toilet and thought about my dinner I had eaten. That is all that it took.
All I will say about it is; throwing up meat is SO disgusting.

I felt 90% better after, I was on a high, I couldn't believe how much better I felt. Then the chills came, and the aches and the inability to sleep even though I was exhausted.

I believe I had food poisoning. I had in once before in 1997 due to a cheeseburger from Burger King in some shitty rest stop in Maine. That was way worse, but this was no picnic either, my friend.

Pray for my stomach.

3 comments:

  1. Uh-ohhh.... his name is E, right? As in EARL?.... Did you get this idea from the Dixie Chickens? Gotta be more careful next time, not to eat the stuff yourself. Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me.

    Right away Mary Anne flew in from Atalnta
    On a red eye midnight flight
    She held Wanda's hand as they
    worked out a plan
    And it didn't take long to decide

    That Earl had to die
    Goodbye Earl
    Those black-eyed peas
    They tasted all right to me Earl
    You're feeling weak
    Why don't you lay down
    and sleep Earl
    Ain't it dark
    Wrapped up in that tarp Earl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of lovely dinner did you cook????
    A few years ago,I ate a bowl of spaghetti with olive oil and parmesan cheese. It was yummy. That night, I woke up and barfed my brains out. It was the first time in 17 years that I had thrown up. I have never eaten that again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, I can't even talk about what I cooked!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me