Sunday, June 19, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Did you ever get home from a vacation as tired as you were when you left? That is us.

My kids were not the best sleepers while we were away, so we didn't have the most alone, relaxing time but we did have a great vacation.

We lounged on Fort Lauderdale beaches, swam in various pools and did a little shopping.
You can't beat that, now can you?

The kids had so much fun with their cousin and LOVED the pools. They spent hours jumping off the side into our arms (mostly, my son was very careless who was there when he jumped. Very scary!).

Now I am off to unpack and do oodles of laundry.
BTW, my sister kept in that 10lb baby of hers, so now we are waiting for the big call! I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. My dad is a real good tour organizer and always wondered why people packed in so much into their holiday that they would need "one more" after they came back home from this one.

    But of course with kids who don't sleep things get even more difficult. But hey look at the brighther side - You get to go on a holiday much sooner since this one was not so relaxing after all ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me