Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Out Laws

In know my in-laws don't really like me, but that is ok because I know that any other woman in my situation would have stabbed them 197 times by now.

I love my son, I truly do but I pray I never come to the thought that the sun rises and sets on him. I will try to remember he is a person with faults and imperfections.
Someone should tell my mother in law that.
I love E, he is a great Dad & Father. The best, and I could never imagine my life without him. But anything that is wrong/broken/hurt/not fully cooked/drunk/not totally clean is my fault.
Never E.

Please.

Someone send in reinforcements now.
help.

3 comments:

  1. I would say, "I am sure you want to spend some time with the kids since you don't see them often...here are the diapers and here are their beds, see you in a few hours!" Would that be wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky they don't live across the street like Raymond's parents (Remember: Everybody loves Raymond).

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooool on the "I know my in-laws don't really like me, but that is ok because I know that any other woman in my situation would have stabbed them 197 times by now"
    watch our you dont start pulling out your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me