Friday, July 15, 2005

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The good: guys were checking me out the other day, blatantly which is the way I like it

The bad: Perhaps they were checking both my friend and I out, but recollection is a funny thing and I omit things as I see fit. That is how I roll.

The ugly: E keeps pinching my shoulder and saying "you've been pimped" which is why I should put a parental lock on MTV, MTV2 or any other channel owned by Viacom.
Also E is now without any facial hair because whilst trimming his goatee he trimmed a tad too much and had a slight Hitler, which by any account is not good.

5 comments:

  1. The good: Based on the photo you put up a while back, I can assure you guys are checking you out even when you aren't noticing it.

    The bad: Confession #3 you put up a couple of days ago was a pretty sorry confession. Surely you're badder than that. You impress me like you've got a little Mae West in you.

    The ugly: Um... never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a mom, in South Jersey, with a 4-year old. Let me know if you're looking for non-freak mom friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw I'm at
    http://quinnchannel.typepad.com/tfh

    ReplyDelete
  4. MamaQ, I am SOOOO looking for non freak Mom friends.
    I'd love to know if you are in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in Mullica Hill, in Gloucester County near Glassboro. I'm very familiar with South and Central NJ though, so where ever you are would probably qualify as my neck of the woods.
    If you want, shoot me an email at mrsmanayunk@gmail.com and I will berate you for having kids that still nap. Damn you. It takes Benadryl and a long car ride for my son to nap anymore.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me