Monday, April 09, 2007

Raw Eggs, Easter and Birthdays

I survived with having four kids here again. We colored eggs and that went well, but I guess I had too many eggs in the pot and I didn't boil it long enough because when R was stamping an egg and it broke, we discovered they are not all the way cooked. Whoops! I guess E will not be having egg salad this week.

Easter was good, the kids were really into finding eggs this year and it was so much fun watching them. We went to church then breakfast with my mother, drove my sister and her kids to my Aunt's house and ate drank and watched kids play. What could be better?
Coming home with two sleeping kids, having some (more) wine and watching the Sopranos with my husband.

Today? Well, it is my birthday. I am planning on resting, having a nice cosmo, eating cake and hanging with my peeps.
Go Tuesday, its your birthday.................................

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Girl! May it be filled with giggles, whether it's alcohol or child induced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:56 AM

    Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:29 AM

    Happy birthday, Dolly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Have a FEW cosmos, not just one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:36 PM

    Happy Birthday!!!

    LOL about the egg. In our family we do ONE egg on purpose and do this egg end cracking thing. Competition is to see who can crack people's eggs without cracking their own. We always give some poor sucker (usually a newbie) the raw egg LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, lady! Hope it's a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:44 AM

    Happy Belated B'day. I didn't get around to reading everyone's blogs yesterday and missed it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me