Tuesday, September 25, 2007

1974

I saw this on a blog awhile ago (I am not sure which one) and I thought I would try it. I put in the year of my birth 1974 into google images and looky what it spit out:

I have no idea who this baseball player is. I do know my sister and I would collect baseball cards when we were little because all the boys on my street did. Plus the gum rocked. I guess they were all thrown out at some point, you would thing some would be worth quite a bit of money now.





I really love Lucy. I still watch I Love Lucy reruns on the weekend. E can't stand it because he hates all black & white shows. He thinks none of them are funny.
He is wrong about my Lucy.


Who doesn't love Chicago? The band not the city. I mean Chicago is a lonely teenage girl's dream. Songs about unrequited love, lost love, love that never was. Some good ice cream, candles, tissues and Chicago Greatest Hits cd and you can never go wrong.

I worked with some people who were all into the Rocky Horror Picture Show when I was in my early 20s. They all dressed up and acted the movie out on the stage as the movie was playing. If you have never been to this show, you should once. If you liked being sprayed with water, toilet papered, forced to dance in public and love looking like the most normal person in the room.


























5 comments:

  1. I too did the Rocky Horror midnight show thing in college...unfortunately I was dressed up from here to Sunday and looked more than a little freaky. It was fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:14 PM

    Lucy was hot back in her day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never did the Rocky Horror Picture show thing. But it always sounded like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:32 AM

    I'm gonna have to try this!

    And yes, I did the Rocky Horror thing in college as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:41 PM

    I was born in '69. WOODSTOCK! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me