Friday, September 14, 2007

What if You Got to Meet Your Idol?

Today is an exciting day in the Tuesday household, we are going to meet Aurora. Don't know who Princess Aurora is? Well then you must not have a little girl who is obsessed with Disney princesses. Aurora is sleeping beauty, you silly little freaks.

Today one of us, (not me, shucks!) will dress up in an elaborate Aurora costume and get to meet her idol. The excitement is palpable.
I promise to post pictures. I have to go curl hair and lay out costumes and shoe choices.



Oh and I need some advice, please help.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! Sounds like fun and can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh. Hope its fun for her AND you!

    Hope you post pics. :-)

    And as for the nail biting... Sorry. I have no idea what you should do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:05 PM

    Let me tell you about daughters with obsessions with Disney. My daughter just turned 18 and is in her senior year of high school. She just accepted a basketball and track scholarship to UNT so she is getting a tattoo of Tinkerbell spinning a basketball. (I'm not a fan of this so she's getting it in a spot that people can't see) We have every single Disney movie. SHe can quote them from start to finish. She has an entire bookshelf of Ariel stuff in her room. She has already got her dorm room stuff for next year and it's ALL Little Mermaid. It's crazy. I think your daughter sounds like she'll be the same way.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me