Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Christmas

All in all it was a good Christmas, the babies had a great time and loved all of their gifts. They are completely enthralled in their new kitchen, baby stroller, baby shopping cart and Dora doll. Very sweet. If you asked them what they got from Santa they will say "presents!".
Having the kids made Christmas easier for me. Although it was sad & much too quiet without my Dad my children filled the hole in my heart a bit.

My Christmas was good, I got a lot of clothes, not enough white socks though. You know you are old when you ask for and get white socks. Sad. Although I had told E to get me isotoner slippers (like the ones someone suggested in Nordstrom) or the great slippers from Anthropology, he got me big fat thick slippers which he got me last year & I still have. Why the same ones? Why not the ones I asked for? Why the opposite of what I asked for? I was going to return them but he ripped them open and asked me to try them on. I didn't have the heart to tell him.

I want to thank everyone who posted or emailed me about my pity post about my Dad. It means a lot to me and I really want to Thank you. I will have good days & bad and I am glad you guys don't start throwing fruit and telling me to quit whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me