Monday, January 31, 2005

Who Thought it Would Be the Middle Child

I love me some Peter Brady.

Dudes, he is hot. I thought so since the very first episode of Surreal Life. What a bod on that guy and even though he is substantially older then I, he is quite sexy. Yup, here I was thinking my only TV crush would be on David Cassidy and Ricky Schroder. And maybe Greg Brady but Peter? He came out of nowhere.

Paige Davis got herself fired from Trading Spaces. Good because she was as fun as a pap smear.

I have been craving Godiva chocolates since I had the Godiva cheesecake from the cheesecake factory, so I hope E gets me some for Valentine's Day. I told him I wanted some & I left a catalog on his desk. So if that is not enough hints, I don't know what is.


I would like the truffles, if anyone would like to bring me some.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me