Friday, February 25, 2005

February is almost over

And I am glad. I can't think of a more depressing month then February. It is so bleak in NJ.
Did anyone watch "stars without makeup" last night on TV? I love TV but that one is way beyond even me. A whole hour show? C'mon.
I am also not a fan of the Oscars. I never see movies so I never have any opinion on who should win. I like the red carpet, to a degree and I like Chris Rock, so I guess I will watch the first 20 minutes or so.
tomorrow we have a Baptism to go to around my home town. It is for the son of a former co-worker of mine and I haven't seen him since he was born in August. I am excited for that, also she hasn't seen my kids since they were like 5 months old.

Nothing else planned for this weekend, just relaxing. My son does need a haircut though, he looks like a hippie. Yes we are the parents who do not know it is time for a child's haircut until it is too late. Call CPS.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh.....Stars without make-up....sadly I wrote about this the other day.
    http://ccjellybeans.blogspot.com/2005/02/stars-without-make-up.html
    If you're interested you can read about it. I didn't watch it but it sounded rather stupid to me. An hour??? Did they sing and dance too or just show stars without make-up?
    As Kelly Bundy would say,"The mind wobbles!"

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me