Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hot Damn!

I forgot to take my simply sleep tonight so I am still awake. There is a fine line of when I can take it at night and if miss the deadline, I will be like a walking coma patient in the morning, so it is better if I skip it on those nights.
Tonight is one of those nights.

I decided to make a list of my likes & dislikes because, well, it is my blog and I have insanity, I mean insomnia.

likes:
lilacs
kisses on the neck
a nice smelling man
butterflies in my yard
banana bread
the beach
a great book
a smell that opens the flood gate of memories
the sound of crickets on a warm summer night
a drive in a convertible while blasting your favorite old school songs
peonies
my family
soft tissues
the freckle on my chin
when my husband plays with my hair
pasta
tulips
the smell of basil
a freshly made bed
being pregnant
swings
my cat eyes
meerkats
Pearl Jam
my life

Dislikes:
low waisted jeans
cool ranch doritoes
dry skin
liars
the word: slacks
snakes
math
roasted peppers
my period
being too scared to start something, or finish it
E's snoring

So my like list is much longer then my dislike list.
In the end I guess that is all you can ask out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me