Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Bummer

I am back from my holiday hiatus. Did you miss me?
No?

Well, I didn't miss you either.

Christmas was great. We went to church on Sunday, then to my Aunt's house for our family party. We drove home and unpacked all the gifts and put them under the tree. This year each kid got a new bike so that was one of the highlights. Then we cleaned and chopped and cooked and organized for our family who was coming over, my mother, sister and family and E's sister and family. I ate more on Christmas then I had eaten the whole week prior!
I drank, a LOT. Our motto to get through the day with kid's who hadn't napped was to drink to excess.
I took that to heart.

Now that we have 459 bags of garbage in our garage, I know the holidays are over. I do get into a funk after we take down all the decorations that I put up, just so and just right.

I hope your holidays were as good as ours. Now if you will excuse me I have a new three foot spiderman puzzle to put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me